Will specialises in corporate M&A and general corporate advisory work for both private and public companies. He also has experience in private equity, corporate finance and commercial contracts.
He advises a broad range of companies including those in the technology, healthcare, manufacturing and finance sectors.
- Acted for the founder and Chief Executive Officer of InternetQ plc, on the recommended takeover offer of the company by a consortium which included Toscafund Asset Management LLP and private equity house Penta Capital LLP.
- Advised OLM Group Limited on the sale of Peppermint Technologies Limited to Scottish Equity Partners. OLM and it shareholders retained a stake in the business.
- Advised Civica Group on its acquisition of Norwel Computer Services Limited, a specialist in application software (including cloud based SaaS) and related services for the legal sectors in both the public and private sectors.
- Acted for award winning organic drinks producer Rebel Kitchen on its acquisition of a controlling interest in Better Fresh Limited, a producer of coconut water and yogurt products under the brand name “Unoco”.
- Acted for one of the UK’s leading care home businesses on a number of acquisitions (a mixture of share and asset purchases) in the UK.
- Advised on the establishment of a joint venture to set up a private equity investment fund involving a CaymanCo fund structure.
- Advised AdEPT Telecom PLC on its purchase of Centrix Limited.
- Advised Environnement S.A.,Europe’s leading supplier of environmental monitoring equipment, on its purchase of leading UK particulate monitoring company PCME Limited.
- Acted for owners of Evolution Underwriting Group Limited in sale of the business to Arthur J Gallagher.
- Acted for Spiralite Limited in relation to the investment into the business by venture capital firm, including assisting with preparation for VCT and EIS clearance.
- 2015 - 2016 Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
- 2011 - 2015 Cripps LLP
- 2010 - 2011 Legal Practice Course, College of Law
- 2006 - 2009 Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons), Queen Mary, University of London