“Jude’s contribution and support at the latter stages of a corporate transaction were invaluable to me in getting the deal done. I recommend Jude for the following qualities: commitment, proactivity, attention to detail, speed of response and pleasantness of manner” - Matthew Searle, corporate partner, gunnercooke llp
Jude is a diligent and driven Senior Associate Solicitor. She provides high quality, business-focused advice on a wide range of corporate transactions, making her a trusted advisor to her clients. Her experience includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance, AIM flotations and fundraisings and group reorganisations.
Jude is fluent in English and Arabic and has worked with a range of international clients, including clients from the Middle East.
• Providing legal advice and support on a range of corporate and related legal issues.
• Advising on the share and business sale of a specialist pharmaceutical company including the negotiation of the transfer of relevant regulatory li-cences.
• Advising a foreign sovereign wealth fund in respect of the acquisition of a major telecommunications company.
• Acting and advising Nomads and Brokers in connection with AIM and MAIN market flotations.
• Advising Publishing Technology Plc on the placing of new ordinary shares to trading on AIM to raise £9m and offer to shareholders to raise up to a further £1m.
• Advising Pochin’s plc on a £9.4m takeover bid.
• Advising on the initial public offering of payment technology company SafeCharge.
• Providing corporate governance advice.
Previous Law Firms/Companies
• Memery Crystal LLP - 2014 – 2016
• RBS Secondment - 2014
• Addleshaw Goddard LLP - 2010 – 2014
Arabic / English